Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sweet Bunny

Ok, is this not the cutest bunny ever?
I just love her, she has the sweetest face!
You can get her at
the name of the digi is
SWEET BUNNY
AND
she is only $3!!! Woot Woot
Don't forget to stop by the 
To check out this months challenge and the info
on the upcoming blog hop!
I am entering this card in the
PAPER PIECING
challenge!
You know I love me some paper piecing!
Thanks for stopping by  and 
I hope you all have a blessed week!
Stacy

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK ... soooo all I can say is WOW!!! this is soooo soft and SOO sweet and SOO perfect!!! Love the colors and the light sheer ribbon!!!

Hugs!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhhh.... I love this! Your image and papers are amazingly cute!

Linda Anderson said...

Sweet Bunny sure is sweet all dressed up in her Sunday best!! Such a cute card Stacy!!!

Linda