Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says , " Oh no -- she's awake !! " -- source unknown

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another Rescue

Here is another card featuring


using the same
Sweet Sunday Sketch
 as yesterday and more of the fun
Seen & Noted papers.
This time for my grandson Asher.
Who will also be celebrating his
first Valentines day.
Yes, I have been blessed with two sweet grand-babies in the last 4 months!

(You can read more about these products in the previous post)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!


bumblebee creations said...

I do so love this image!!! so cute with the hearts coming out of the hose! Aren't grand babies so much fun?!!

Celeste said...

awwww this is such an adorable card. I love it.

bumblebee creations said...

would love for you to see this post.

Heather said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS CARD?!?! I have been SO busy. Forgive me!!! I LOVE this so so so very much! The mix of fun patterned papers, your gorgeous coloring, stitching and little brads! AMAZING!!! Love all of the details!